It's been a long week and things have not gone my way :( I am really trying to stay positive and "let go" (my olw)! I am sick today, really sick, I haven't been this sick in years and I HATE IT!! I was working on a couple freebies when my computer crashed, fortunately most everything was recovered, but those files weren't so I can't share them with you today. Our roof is leaking it's going to cost $8000 to repair it! See the list just goes on and on!!! Don't even ask me how my students were this week....I think TGIF sums it up well except I wish I was enjoying my time now rather than lying here feeling like I'm half dead! Now it's time to "let it go"!!
Here's what I am thankful for...
* My students are making some progress
* I have a job for the rest of this year
* It has been a really mild winter so running between buildings has not been that bad
* I have two wonderful children and an amazing husband who are taking care of me :)
* I have a cozy bed and fluffy blankets to keep me warm
* My computer is working again ... I about lost it when it wasn't!
* Next weekend I get to meet all of you wonderful Michigan bloggers :) :) :) that really makes me smile :)